What is Multi-Masking?
There is a lot of confusion regarding what products to use on your face, which masks works well with skin type. Different people have different skin types. A product doesn't need to suit your face just because it suits everyone else. Dry skin people struggle with dry patches and textured skin while oily skin people fight with acne and excess oil. It is a little confusing to choose which face mask will work best for us especially for people with combination skin. 70-80% of people have combination skin, they have oily T-zone (forehead, nose, and chin) and dry cheeks and jawline. Not only that, but combination skin people also have dry patches around their nostrils, cheeks, and jawline areas. his effective facial technique serves multiple purposes. It takes care of dark circles, dehydrated lips, and oily skin.
Multi masking is the answer to all your problems. Multi masking means applying different masks on different areas of your face according to their needs. The idea is to not apply the same mask all over your face, but different masks dealing with in different areas. This will help provide nutrients and better nourishment to the face. For example, you have an oily t zone then you apply a dry mask-like clay mask on your t zone. If you have dry cheeks and jawline then apply a hydrating mask that will provide moisture to your face. This Korean inspired technique is used to provide skin treatment according to its specific needs. Multi-masking is where several face masks are used on the skin at one time simultaneously to fight various skin issues. Multi-masking has been a skincare champion, tackling your T-zone, brightening you're under the eye. Multi-masking has a lot of beneficial properties from hydrating lips to brightening under-eyes.
Why Should You Apply Multiple Masks on your Face?
Multi masking is the best technique for people who has oily t t-zone areas and dry cheeks and jawline. Even if you have a normal skin type, multi-masking will provide an extra boost to your face. Avoid multi-masking if you have sensitive skin. Sensitive skin is easily irritated so it's not the best idea to apply the different mask on your face at the same time. People with sensitive skin should stick to just a mask that serves all their skin problems.
3-Steps of Multi-Masking
· The first step is to tackle the t zone area. T-zone tends to be more on an oily side. Apply a mask that will address all your problems such as excess oil, blackheads, whiteheads, and dry patches around the nostrils. Use a good anti-bacterial and nutrient-rich mask to make sure that your skin looks flawless and radiant.
· The second step would be taking care of the under eyes. There is a lot of eye mask available in the market. You can also use coconut oil for your dark circles. Apply few drops and gently massage them into the skin. Coconut oil is known for its anti-bacterial and soothing properties. It will help remove dark circles and brighten up your under-eye area. Along with an eye, mask make sure that you get your 8 hours of beauty sleep.
· The third step is taking care of your lips. Lips are the more neglected part of our face. Lip masks are an important and essential part of multi-masking. First, exfoliate your lips with a gentle scrub. You can also use a toothbrush to remove dead skin from your lips. Gently rub a toothbrush all over your lips in small feather-like strokes. Now apply a good lip balm or lip mask to provide hydration to your lips. Also, drink a lot of water as water is the best natural source of hydration for your face and body.
How to Muti Mask for Radiant Looking Skin?
· Multi-masking helps you to fully tailor your procedure based on your skin requirements.
· Clean your face with a gentle foaming cleanser and remove makeup and dirt from your face.
· Noe uses a deep exfoliator or a scrub to further cleans your face and remove dead skin cells and impurities from your face.
· You can steam your face; this step is optional. Steaming will allow your pores to open and absorb products easily.
· You can also consider micro-needling. Miro needling helps skin to generate new collagen and makes your skin looks smooth. It can also help with better skin product absorption.
· Now apply a skin tightening or a detoxifying mask on your t-zone. We recommend using any clay mask of your choice.
· Apply a deep moisturizing mask on your cheeks and areas that need hydration and moisture.
· Add some under eye masks for extra hydration. It will open your eyes and removes dark circles.
· You can also use a sheet mask to help dry and dull skin. Face masks that contain hyaluronic acid and ceramides allow the skin to rejuvenate.
· You can also apply a lip mask. Essentially, lip masks work in the same way that sheet masks do. The lip masks are used to hydrate the skin on your lips.
· Lip masks are built for optimum hydration and help the lips maintain moisture.
What are the Benefits of Multi-Masking?
Multi-masking is unique because it helps you to create a tailor-made approach to suit your special skin needs. At the same time, Multi-Masking uses several different therapies to target various areas of the face, helping you to develop a personalized masking procedure. A nutrient-rich mask will help the skin to regain its proper hydration and noticeably reduce the signs of aging.
Multi masking isn’t very time-consuming. You treat different problems on your face at the same time. It is a fast and quick way to provide your face with hydrations and the nutrients they deserve. Muti masking makes you self-aware of your skin problems. You will see amazing results if you treat your kin problems separately and individually. Spa treatments can cost you from $30-40, which sometimes can be expensive. Multi masking gives you a spa-like feeling, making you feel relaxed and pampered.