Today Jumble is offering you, dear brands, ideas on how to push forward your online presence to a new level, via livestream. The incredible opportunity to unite more intimately with your audience and get out of the cycle competing for the best advertisement, best feed, best approach to keep your clients attention. The amount of information the social media allows you to access, superficial as it is, competes for the short span of attention of the viewers. On platforms like Jumble, your audience will be eager to stay and share a small moment with you, filled with sensations and gains. Put yourself in the shoes of the client. You are aimlessly scrolling through the open tabs full of products, filling your brackets with things more than half of which won’t be bought. Why? Well, there is a whole lot more than could be worth more and you are not sure most of the stuff although it seemed good, might not be as it seems. You turn to buying more heard-about clothes, devices - judging by the fact your friend or that celebrity bought it, it has to be trustworthy. But do you like it because others have it, or you because it is less of a risk in regards to quality? A live stream leaves a client knowing the use and worth of a product, something you can influence even more to everyone’s advantage, depending on your presentation.
- If your brand is selling clothes, it is an incredible opportunity to show the quality, the stitching and how it fits on different sizes. Invite a professional stylist to show all the different ways you can style a piece, which appeases to clients with many different general aesthetics. By seeing it on a real person from real angles, not on a photo, they can put themselves in the skin of the model. You can present a new product on the market, increasing its appeal before it even comes to be in trend. Let you viewers feel special by giving them a discount at the condition they buy a few products from the new collection. Having beauty/self-care products, a professional can not only promise amazing effects, but give facts about how different ingredients affect different types of features, which ones are scientifically proven to affect them well over a long time. To see a make-up tutorial, allows a client to enjoy the creative process and really see how it sits on the skin/hair. You can really embrace the beauty in diversity, showing the ethical support your brand stands for.
- If you are advertising products that are outside use, like vehicles, skis, bicycles, skate boards, you can save someone the time for research process and go straight to showing it in action. Here there is a possibility to take the viewer around on a virtual trip, something many of us around the world are limited to. It can be like a little ‘how I spend my day vlog” trendy video, where a youtuber is casually entertaining herself using your product, sharing his experience of it and showing off its value.
- If you are a brand supplying kitchen utilities, decorations or food industry related products, it could be a great chance to collaborate with restaurant/cafe owners, who have not seen human activity inside for a while, you can offer a dine-along between two youtubers, or why not a blind dinner date? Or take the audience behind the scenes into the kitchen, show them or ask them to join your cooking session for one of your signature meals. It will be a fun way to sell recipe books, handy and quality kitchen supplies and other decorations while entertaining your audience and giving them an evening they have not had in a while.
- Emotional memory is the strongest tool we have as humans. You can use that to your advantage by offering a memorable experience. For example, selling furniture, a lot of it has to be transported in pieces and built on location. Why not take it to a crazy beautiful location like a top of a hill with a view, and although a challenge, it would be funny to the viewers to partake in this journey with you, watch the build-it tutorial, laughing at the difficulties along the way and taking a stronger liking of your brand and the product.
- Selling hand-made products or in a small lab, screams to share this process, from product choice explanation through to packaging. You will have plenty of time to explain and demonstrate your products, and get some ideas from the clients questions. They will have more faith in you and what you sell, love the fact you introduced the collective which puts the love into what they will purchase.
Each live stream calls for a unique approach, but as you understood from this article, the possibilities are endless. The fact you can share and involve the client in your brand universe and not only the transaction process, creates a very positive dynamic between you and your client. Go wild with your ideas, Jumble is excited to see your inspired and enthusiastic faces soon.